i purchased an item over 2 months ago and they charged my credit card, but I never received my order.I have made numerous inquiries by e-mail and phone and have yet to receive and answer.

This is a rip-off company. We are very disappointed that companies like this are not shut down earlier. By reading the previous postings by other dissatisfied customers, I can't believe that this website still exists. Buyer beware!

Please do not order anything from this store or website. You will not receive your item and you will be charge promptly for it.

Then, you will never reach anyone at this company.

Had an Experience with MYGARB?

Comments

deansrobinson

I ordered a shirt from MyGarb (techtomix) and eventually, after a relentless stream of emails, received the merchandise.I get the feeling that this organization is in over its head and that accounts for the lack of pro-active communication regarding orders.

A consumer should not have to hound the vendor to receive accurate information regarding an order. If you can't meet a deadline, say so as soon as possible. If you can't complete an order, say so and offer compensation (refund or credit) to the consumer.

While their heart is in the right place, offering merchandise like this, it probably would be beneficial to bring in some outside experts to look at the overall operation with an eye to improving service or perhaps scaling back to a manageable enterprise.:upset